Tuesday 2 February 2016

Pallassos sense Fronteres PSF


I like clowns because they are happy and very funny and they do we smile.I smile with clowns.Clowns Without Borders exist because the poor children smile.💖💖💖💖








Aya, 1st A






I liked when The Clowns Without Borders explained . This is very important and interesting. I don't like the situation of the children in Siria.

Iker C., 1st A

Clowns Without Borders are very good people. They help  people who are ill.

Raul P., 1st A


I really like the Clowns Without Borders, because these people take the best of a sad thing , and you get a giant smile at this moment.

Aza, 1st A

I liked The Clowns Without Borders very much. The peace is very important because the world was best. 

Naiara, 1st A

I do not like this world💖

Anna, 1st A

Crec que les persones riques són les que menys somriuen. Les pallases s'ho passen molt bé fent feliç a la gent. I gràcies als pallassos els nens refugiats somriuen.

Aya


M'agrada molt aquesta ONG, perquè fa que els nens es riguin, després de estar plorant, tristos, etc. En realitat m'agradaria poder ajudar, i sempre pensava en els diners, però en aqusta ONG m'he adonat que amb un somriure pots ajudar, amb un t'estimo pots ajudar i això m'ha fet reflexionar i m'ha ajudat moltissím.

Naiara








No comments:

Post a Comment